Peer-Reviewed Journal Publication
- Kaul, M, Feng, J.B. & Mathiassen, L., 2017, A semantic sense-and-respond approach to IT-enabled buyer-supplier relationship management: an action research study, International Journal of Business Information Systems, 25(4), 427-455. [ doi:10.1504/IJBIS.2017.10005616 ]
- Guo, W.B., Feng, J.B., McKenna, B. & Zhang, P.Z., 2017, Inter-organizational governance and trilateral trust building: a case study of crowdsourcing-based open innovation in China, Asian Business & Management, 16(3), 187–207. [ doi:10.1057/s41291-017-0019-1 ]
- Feng, J.B., 2016, Improving intercultural competence in the classroom: A reflective development model, Journal of Teaching in International Business, 27(1), 4-22. [ doi:10.1080/08975930.2016.1172540 ]
- Liu, L.A, Lin, I. & Feng, J.B., 2014, Institutionalizing Sustainable Conflict Management in Organizations: Leaders, Networks, and Sensemaking, Conflict Resolution Quarterly, 32(2), 155–176. [ doi:10.1002/crq.21106 ]
- Feng, J.B., 2014, What is up with the U.S. big-box retailers in China? The cases of Home Depot and Best Buy, China Currents, 12(2).
Jing B. Feng, 2015 Annual Business Survey Report on Chinese Enterprises in the U.S., commissioned by China General Chamber of Commerce – U.S.A., 2016. 2015 Annual Business Survey Report on Chinese Enterprises in the U.S.
Jing B. Feng, China General Chamber of Commerce – U.S.A. 2015 White Paper, commissioned by China General Chamber of Commerce – U.S.A., 2016. China General Chamber of Commerce – U.S.A. 2015 White Paper
Jing B. Feng and Leigh Anne Liu, How national cultures influence national rate of innovation in Thriving in a New World Economy. Developments in Marketing Science: Proceedings of the Academy of Marketing Science, : Springer, Cham (2016), 70-72.
Jing B. Feng, Leigh Anne Liu and Ray Friedman, Cross-Cultural Adaptation to Functional Fitness: Evidence from Chinese Firms Operating in the US in Academy of Management, : (2015).
Jing B. Feng and L. Yu, Case Study: Lenovo – The global challenger from emerging market, case published in International Business: The New Realities, third edition, Cavusgil, S.T, Knight, G, & Riesenberger, J, Prentice Hall, 2013. Lenovo- the Global Challenger from Emerging Market
Symposium: Cultural Identity Management in the Mixed Cultural Environment received the Emerald Best International Symposium Award, Annual conference of Academy of Management, Atlanta, GA
Paper “Global Brands Personality and Equity Perception in Emerging Markets: A Comparison Study between the American and Chinese Consumers” received the Best Conference Paper Award, 26th Annual CIMaR Conference, Florence, Italy
Conference paper “Developing Intercultural Effectiveness in the Classroom: An Application of Reflective Learning” received the inaugural CUIBE award for Best Paper on “Teaching International Business”, New Orleans, LA