Peer-Reviewed Journal Publication
- Feng, J. B, Liu, S & Liu, L.A. (2023), Cognitive Antecedents of EMNEs’ Dynamic Capabilities: A Case Study of Global Identity at Lenovo, Journal of Business Research, 154. [ doi:10.1016/j.jbusres.2022.113312 ]
- Feng, J.B., Liu, L.A. & Jiang, C.Y. (2019). Parochialism is hindering the globalization of Chinese companies (“小农意识”正在阻碍中国企业的全球化 ), the translated rewritten version of Parochialism and its Implications for Chinese Companies’ Globalization, Management Insights, 20.
- Feng, J.B., Liu, L.A. & Jiang, C.Y. (2019). Parochialism and its Implications for Chinese Companies’ Globalization, Management and Organization Review, 15(4),705-736. [ doi:10.1017/mor.2019.12 ]
- Kaul, M, Feng, J.B. & Mathiassen, L. (2017). A semantic sense-and-respond approach to IT-enabled buyer-supplier relationship management: an action research study, International Journal of Business Information Systems, 25(4), 427-455. [ doi:10.1504/IJBIS.2017.10005616 ]
- Guo, W.B., Feng, J.B., McKenna, B. & Zhang, P.Z. (2017). Inter-organizational governance and trilateral trust building: a case study of crowdsourcing-based open innovation in China, Asian Business & Management, 16(3), 187–207. [ doi:10.1057/s41291-017-0019-1 ]
- Feng, J.B. (2016). Improving intercultural competence in the classroom: A reflective development model, Journal of Teaching in International Business, 27(1), 4-22. [ doi:10.1080/08975930.2016.1172540 ]
- Liu, L.A, Lin, I. & Feng, J.B. (2014). Institutionalizing Sustainable Conflict Management in Organizations: Leaders, Networks, and Sensemaking, Conflict Resolution Quarterly, 32(2), 155–176. [ doi:10.1002/crq.21106 ]
- Jing B. Feng, Long Island Offshore Wind Supply Chain Analysis, commissioned by Long Island Economic Development Council Work Group – Tradeable Sectors, 2021.
- Jing B. Feng, 2020 Long Island Business Development Report, Long Island Economic Development Council Work Group – Tradeable Sectors, 2020.
- Jing B. Feng, 2018 Long Island Business Development Market Research Report, New York State’s Global Working Group, 2018.
Jing B. Feng, Annual Business Survey Report on Chinese Enterprises in the U.S., commissioned by China General Chamber of Commerce – U.S.A., 2016. 2015 Annual Business Survey Report on Chinese Enterprises in the U.S.
Jing B. Feng, China General Chamber of Commerce – U.S.A. 2015 White Paper, commissioned by China General Chamber of Commerce – U.S.A., 2016. China General Chamber of Commerce – U.S.A. 2015 White Paper
Articles & Cases
- Fleck, E, Feng, J.B. and Beal, J (2020), The Hidden Payoffs of Entrepreneurship Competitions, Entrepreneurship & Innovation Exchange.
- Feng, J.B. (2020). Integrate LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® for Collective Creativity, Entrepreneurship & Innovation Exchange.
- Feng, J.B. (2018). Innovation challenge engages students at a commuter school, Entrepreneurship & Innovation Exchange.
- Feng, J.B. (2014). What is up with the U.S. big-box retailers in China? The cases of Home Depot and Best Buy, China Currents, 12(2).
Feng, J.B. and L. Yu (2013). Case Study: Lenovo – The global challenger from emerging market, case published in International Business: The New Realities, third edition, Cavusgil, S.T, Knight, G, & Riesenberger, J, Prentice Hall. Lenovo- the Global Challenger from Emerging Market
Farmingdale College Foundation Award for Excellence in Teaching
The Ruth B. Noller Research Grant, The Creative Education Foundation
Jing B. Feng, the Schulze Entrepreneurship Challenge: E-FEST Grant, the Richard M. Schulze Family Foundation and by EIX.org
Symposium: Cultural Identity Management in the Mixed Cultural Environment received the Emerald Best International Symposium Award, Annual conference of Academy of Management, Atlanta, GA
Paper “Global Brands Personality and Equity Perception in Emerging Markets: A Comparison Study between the American and Chinese Consumers” received the Best Conference Paper Award, 26th Annual CIMaR Conference, Florence, Italy
Conference paper “Developing Intercultural Effectiveness in the Classroom: An Application of Reflective Learning” received the inaugural CUIBE award for Best Paper on “Teaching International Business”, New Orleans, LA